what do you recon he's thinking with the expression?
so, i helped him finish,
using some of the scraps he worked on.
yes, including the paper. how on earth did he manage to pick a dog theme, don't ask.
i use his paw for the paw print. he wasn't happy about it. i didn't quite succeed actually. the clear stamp was already too old perhaps. when i pressed his paw to the pad it disintegrated and the powder wouldn't melt under the heater. so, i just use varnish spray to make them stick on the paper. not too shabby, looks like mud print.
look who came to visit when i was trying to take the pictures.
he's doggone tired following me around the room, checking and directing me as i pick stuff up and assembled the pieces.
hypothesis of why a beagle pick up scrapping:
- the merry little thing is in a good mood
- he's left alone in a room for 10 minutes
- curiosity! what else, he's a beagle
- he's trying to do something you like to please you
- new toys laying around his territory
- see if they are tasty